So--What WAS Christmas Day like aboard ship?

SLSD

Ship nicely decorated but not quite as lavish as I’ve seen onboard in previous years.

Santa visited at 10am, there are a few kids onbiard. Poolside Mimosas for the adults to greet his arrival.

Turkey with some traditional trimmings as part of a special 6 course dinner in MDR.

Entertainment last night was the Evening with Sir Tim Rice show, very well attended.

Christmas Eve there was a themed show in the evening, carol singing during sailaway.

Today we’re enjoying Caviar in the Surf and beach bbq

I love Christmas on Seabourn!

Was there a Christmas Eve service?

We are on Quest and would like to chime in with some of my fond memories of Christmas:

There was indeed a Christmas midnight service. And a carol singing in the Club and on Christmas Eve a fabulous crew show- both hosted by the supremely competent and season CD Jan Stearman.

The decorations were far more generous and enjoyable than Encore last year. (I hope that they have upped their game.)

My favorite space was the lobby of the MDR with its decoration including model railroad at its base and the 6 or so crew installations from different department. The winner was one of the tech areas with a mini pool and a spouting whale- so appropriate for our Antarctica cruise!

Oh, and did I mention the Christmas door competition? It was won by a great couple on 8 deck with a dual theme- Christmas at Home and the Bethlehem Nativity.

Happy and healthy sailing!