When can I book ifly?

I'm on the April 14th Anthem cruise and many things are still not available -- not to worry! I've been able to book dining, but still checking daily for iFly, NorthStar, and shows! Glad it's not just me!

Good to know. I'm on the 14th too and wondering when we will get to book. I know the cruise is sold out and at capacity so I am sure things will be hard to get. I've finally got dining all set but my kids will freak if I don't get those activities. I also can't seem to get a cabana in coco cay.

Good to know. I'm on the 14th too and wondering when we will get to book. I know the cruise is sold out and at capacity so I am sure things will be hard to get. I've finally got dining all set but my kids will freak if I don't get those activities. I also can't seem to get a cabana in coco cay.

Mine shows no availability for cabanas in CocoCay, as well, but I've heard of others having success on board. I've seen you active in the Roll Call, so if I happen to see shows and activities open up before you, I'll be sure to post it there! It's giving me anxiety not having everything booked this close to sailing, but it's going to be an awesome trip! See you onboard! :)

I am on the March 30, 2018 cruise and was originally by Royal told to check a couple of weeks before final payment was due, which would put it at December 15. However, Royal opened up the reservations at end of October and when I called in November after a fellow cruiser mentioned it, Royal told me all advance reservations were full. I have been checking everyday to no avail. Looks like I will have to wait in line on day 1.

Mine shows no availability for cabanas in CocoCay, as well, but I've heard of others having success on board. I've seen you active in the Roll Call, so if I happen to see shows and activities open up before you, I'll be sure to post it there! It's giving me anxiety not having everything booked this close to sailing, but it's going to be an awesome trip! See you onboard! :)

I called and they told me 60-90 days out the stuff would be available. However, all cabanas and beach bungalows in coco cay are sold out she said. ugh. with 4 kids I really needed one. See you onboard!

I was on ovation earlier this month and IFly was never available to book online. You could book through the Royal IQ app as soon as you boarded.

I'm on a February sailing for Ovation and have had iFly booked for the last couple of months.

Go figure.

Ifly and northstar just showing today for me to book for may 12 2018 bermuda. Been checking it every few days. Keep checking your planner.

Linda

Booked it yesterday when everything became available for our April Bahamas anthem cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums