Sunshine Broken?

The Grumpus

Happened to my group in 2016 on the Valor. First the medical emergency during the previous cruise which brought the ship back at 6pm and we didn't embark until 9pm and set sail at 1am. Then on the second day the captain said we had to stop in the middle of the sea to test the propulsion system and missed Costa Maya. The cruise started off bad but ended with me meeting my future wife :)

Happened to my group in 2016 on the Valor. First the medical emergency during the previous cruise which brought the ship back at 6pm and we didn't embark until 9pm and set sail at 1am. Then on the second day the captain said we had to stop in the middle of the sea to test the propulsion system and missed Costa Maya. The cruise started off bad but ended with me meeting my future wife :)

I was on that cruise as well. I also remember that the ship went completely dead a few miles offshore from Roatan for about 10-15 minutes. We were on the back deck wondering if we would have to be tugged back into Mahagony Bay when she started right back up and got going.

It was an interesting cruise. Post-midnight sailaway and muster drill, missed port, and ship shutting off twice at sea. Finally about to spend off my 20% future cruise credit from that one on the glory in a few months.