NCL Escape UDP Ala Carte pricing and dining questions

jonbgd

Been a couple years since sailing on NCL lots of changes

Ive tried searching CC for 2 days

We have questions about how the UDP works with ALA CARTE

with the change to Ala Carte pricing in the restaurants

is it still allowed to order multiple apps and 1 entrée in Cagneys, Le Bistro and La Cucina

I no there is an upcharge for Bayamos do they allow multiple apps?

How does it work in Pinchos Tapas Bar? How much are you allowed to order since its small plates?

In fine print it says isn't it useable in Food Republic thou it says sushi additional $7 charge?

doesn't Food Republic have Sushi?

or Is it only when it is a sushi bar like on the Epic?

You are limited to 1 entree in Le Bistro and Cagney’s. Everything else is unlimited. You can print the terms and take them with you in case you get one of those rare, confused servers. At Bayamo, I believe they limit you to one of each course. You can always pay the price of additional items if you want.

At Pinchos, you use a credit plus $7 + 18% for each person. Then it is all you can eat. We just told the server to feed us. He brought dishes, a few at a time, until we told him to stop. When we loved something, we’d have him bring more of that. It was a great experience (which we enjoyed for lunch), and we will do it again any time we have a meal package on that ship.

Yes, Food Republic has sushi. No, it’s not a sushi bar. They have an extensive menu of lots of different items. It’s the best restaurant at sea. It’s not part of the dining package. The reference to the $7 charge for sushi is referring to ships with sushi bars. This isn’t one of them.

Ok Great

Thank you

The Food Republic menu looks good too bad not included

Prices were not bad at all. Five of us ate for $100 (thereabouts) and we ordered way too much food. Prices were mostly around $4 for two big sliders to $5 for chicken teriyaki skewers. My kids ordered sushi but I cannot tell you anything about them as I am highly allergic to seafood. Brussell sprouts were $7, which I thought was a little bit expensive compared to the other items. You definitely get a lot of food so don't think of it as one item per person. We probably could have cut our bill in half and still been very satisfied. Loved the corn also.