Shore credit with Platinum plus discount pricing

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that the credit is only good for 4 ports regardless of how many ports you visit on your cruise.
No there used to be a limit but now it is per port including disembarkment day.

It changed to no limit a year or so ago. It depends on when you booked the cruise. When we booked an Oct. 2017 cruise in Nov. 2016, it was under the 4 port limit. When we booked a May 2018 cruise in Feb. 2017, all ports and disembarkation excursions are eligible.

A little different type of question, I am Platinum and would receive a 15% discount for excursions booked on board. My cousin is sharing a cabin with me but only gets 10% discount. Last year I tried booking excursions on line and ended up having to cancel them because the $25.00 per person shore excursion could not be applied. On board we tried to adjust this but to no avail. My cousin had to give me the cash for the tours since NCL could not just apply a credit to our accounts. So, this time around do we need to wait until on board and could I book for both of us at the 15% off plus the $25 per person discount or do we each need to book separately?

Thanks!

MARAPRINCE

A little different type of question, I am Platinum and would receive a 15% discount for excursions booked on board. My cousin is sharing a cabin with me but only gets 10% discount. Do we need to wait until on board and could I book for both of us at the 15% off plus the $25 per person discount or do we each need to book separately?Thanks! MARAPRINCE

The info in Aturnee's posts #19 & #21 would work best for you. Call the Shore Excursion desk and book your excursions in advance. Your 15% and your cousin's10% Latitudes discounts will be applied and the charges will show up on each of your accounts on board. The $50 per port shore ex credit is per cabin (not per person) and will show up on the account of the first name on the reservation after you have completed each excursion.

The first account holder can go to guest services and request a credit amount moved over to the second account. So, for 3 completed excursions, you would fill out a voucher requesting $75 to be moved to your cousin's account. Then you each will be paying the net amount for your excursions at the end of your trip.

The info in Aturnee's posts #19 & #21 would work best for you. Call the Shore Excursion desk and book your excursions in advance. Your 15% and your cousin's10% Latitudes discounts will be applied and the charges will show up on each of your accounts on board. The $50 per port shore ex credit is per cabin (not per person) and will show up on the account of the first name on the reservation after you have completed each excursion.

The first account holder can go to guest services and request a credit amount moved over to the second account. So, for 3 completed excursions, you would fill out a voucher requesting $75 to be moved to your cousin's account. Then you each will be paying the net amount for your excursions at the end of your trip.

Attempted to do this on the Gem and it did not work! Shore Excursion desk on board told us that they could not transfer either the discount/credit or the charges from my account over to my cousin's. Their resolution was to have my cousin pay me her share. Trying to avoid this problem again so we may end up waiting to book excursions on board instead.

MARAPRINCE

Attempted to do this on the Gem and it did not work! Shore Excursion desk on board told us that they could not transfer either the discount/credit or the charges from my account over to my cousin's. Their resolution was to have my cousin pay me her share. Trying to avoid this problem again so we may end up waiting to book excursions on board instead.

MARAPRINCE

Booking on board won't make any difference. The latitudes discount will be applied based on the gold or platinum status to each account and the $50 per port shore ex credit will be applied to the account of the first name on the reservation.