RCI gift certificates

Not sure if anyone has any advice on this. I purchased 3 Royal Caribbean gift certificates on their website and requested they email me the certificate so I didn't have to wait 5 to 7 days to receive the certificate in the mail. Well that was on December 15th. I received a confirmation email of the purchase the same day and the money was taken off of my card. On January 2nd I emailed RCI asking when I will receive this email with my certificates and nothing. Has anyone had any dealings with this that could tell me what to do next?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Not sure if anyone has any advice on this. I purchased 3 Royal Caribbean gift certificates on their website and requested they email me the certificate so I didn't have to wait 5 to 7 days to receive the certificate in the mail. Well that was on December 15th. I received a confirmation email of the purchase the same day and the money was taken off of my card. On January 2nd I emailed RCI asking when I will receive this email with my certificates and nothing. Has anyone had any dealings with this that could tell me what to do next?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app[/

My son bought me one and did the same request on my wanted it emailed directly to me. Nothing came. However they did take out the money.

My daughter had a similar situation and she called them. If you go on Royals site where you purchased the gift I believe there is a help number to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi.

I had a similar issue. It took a while and a few phone calls but it eventually showed up in email.

In the meantime I made my own pretend version to wrap up and passed along the official one when it came.

Hi.

I had a similar issue. It took a while and a few phone calls but it eventually showed up in email.

In the meantime I made my own pretend version to wrap up and passed along the official one when it came.

I did the same thing this Christmas. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app