Info on Golden needed

Pineapple Princess

We were on the Golden out of Melbourne last April to the South Pacific and I can't recall anything other than bench seats on the promenade deck. But the terrace pool on Deck 12/14 (out from Horizon Court) was wonderful and had plenty of sun lounges/recliners to enjoy the view.

PescadoAmarillo just had a whole series of cruises on the Golden. She is now in Hawaii and perhaps will see this and respond. I kind of doubt there are loungers. I suspect very few ships have loungers on the Promenade deck (Royal Class has a handful).

About to leave on golden princess for New Zealand. :mad:Princess reversed the cruise schedule and didn’t inform us. They are very good at sending us emails selling stuff, but for some reason never informed us the schedule of ports had been reversed. We had to undo commitments meetings friends in ports. Princess was unsympathetic to our plight, saying it was their “right” to change the schedule. I agree it was their right, but don’t you think they should have informed us? What other “rights”are hidden in the small print.

About to leave on golden princess for New Zealand. :mad:Princess reversed the cruise schedule and didn’t inform us. They are very good at sending us emails selling stuff, but for some reason never informed us the schedule of ports had been reversed. We had to undo commitments meetings friends in ports. Princess was unsympathetic to our plight, saying it was their “right” to change the schedule. I agree it was their right, but don’t you think they should have informed us? What other “rights”are hidden in the small print.

Did you book through a TA? Did they email the TA?

Princess has my email address and we were notified of our change on the Golden Princess as well as changes such as arriving in a port an hour later than scheduled over a year from now.

Hard wooden benches only. One of the few things I don't like about the Golden Princess:

6953620729_97b1c946d6_c.jpg

5443171578_00af656951_b.jpg

Maybe when the refurbishment occurs, they’ll bring the seating into the 21st century! We are doing a 27 day cruise in April 2019 from Sydney to LA....I’m getting concerned the ship won’t make it that far! Lol!! May rethink our plans....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums