Question about Carnival Magic Balcony Rooms Deck 8. What rooms are above hot tubs?

mickeyhereicome

We will be cruising on out first Carnival cruise in April. I have narrowed the cabin location to deck 8 because I like to be between other cabins. Can someone tell me the span of cabins on deck 8 that would be above the hot tubs? Do you hear a lot of noise on the balcony from below? I realize every cruise is different and anytime of the day can be different. I am currently looking at cabin 8349.

Not sure if this will help, but just off the Magic in ocean suite, room 7371. We heard a lot of noise at times from the hot tubs. Other times, it was fairly quiet. There was also noise from increased traffic and people when Guys BBQ was open.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be cruising on out first Carnival cruise in April. I have narrowed the cabin location to deck 8 because I like to be between other cabins. Can someone tell me the span of cabins on deck 8 that would be above the hot tubs? Do you hear a lot of noise on the balcony from below? I realize every cruise is different and anytime of the day can be different. I am currently looking at cabin 8349.

You should go look at the deck plans on the Carnival website. Either that or talk to a PVP or agent that can assist you with this. I picked out 3 balcony cabins for my group on the Magic and examined the deck plans to make sure none were right on top of a hot tub. This was especially important since we were on deck 6. I went with my agent's suggestions, which was perfect. Everyone was happy.

You should go look at the deck plans on the Carnival website. Either that or talk to a PVP or agent that can assist you with this. I picked out 3 balcony cabins for my group on the Magic and examined the deck plans to make sure none were right on top of a hot tub. This was especially important since we were on deck 6. I went with my agent's suggestions, which was perfect. Everyone was happy.

I have been looking at the deck plans. Since Deck 5 has no cabins I can only reference stairs and elevators. Do you mind sharing your cabin numbers so I can use them as references?

You should go look at the deck plans on the Carnival website

This or go to another site that show the decks and where everything is located like ship cabins dot com. Many time you have the ability to overlay the decks so you can judge the distance from certain areas by going to the drag decks tab.

I have been looking at the deck plans. Since Deck 5 has no cabins I can only reference stairs and elevators. Do you mind sharing your cabin numbers so I can use them as references?

Sure - one cabin was 6460, which is one of those cabins with the long extended balcony. It's all the way aft. We also had 6282 and 6284.

You should go look at the deck plans on the Carnival website

This or go to another site that show the decks and where everything is located like ship cabins dot com. Many time you have the ability to overlay the decks so you can judge the distance from certain areas by going to the drag decks tab.

Thank you! I never knew that tool existed on that site.

We had 8367 in Feb - I don't recall noise from the hot tub, which was directly below us but about 3-4 balconies over from us. BUT, that hot tub was out of service for a few days as well.