Carabali Fourtracks ATV

drfun48

• 3 weeks later...

I have been searching everywhere for this ATV excursion and I finally found the info on this post! I went to the link that was provided and when I went to email them to reserve an excurision, the link wasn't working. Does anyone have their email address?

• 6 months later...

We just booked this trough RC for our September Liberty Cruise....Cannot wait after seeing the pics and all!! W wntahead and booked though C to avoid "issues" if there are any problems, with timing, etc.

Hey here are some pics

I wore my shorts (side of atv a little warm)and river sandles (Water shoes would be great for riding and swimming) you will get very dusty if dry Also take the goggles they give out You will eat dirt in the back. There are restrooms, snack bar Most waters and sodas were a buck. They had some homemade food that was good for a snack the bus ride was about an hour . (traffic) Willie the bus driver should be driving Nascar He was great Made the trip great! We had a blast dring the Atvs there were a few times you could pick up the pace. When we stopped at the river to swim They had a rope swing off a small ledge 10 feet or so to drop into the water. We had a blast. to me it was the highlight Then we went back and had time for snacks and drinks The people doing the horseback had fun also. they took pics and sold them for $10

The crew was great Atvs were easy to ride Bamboo lounge was a small eating area with tables Most all the ATVS were 1 person They did have some for 2 people. we rode for and 1 to 1.5 hrs plus the swim . I would do again and the wife had fun also. a $100 + for transportationg , ATV in rainforest , swimming in a river and swinging from a rope PRICELESS . thats hardley a good dinner and show any more So have fun Some pis below at webshots Just copy and go see them

http://family.webshots.com/album/558530128BbuHYr?start=12

on Webshots. Check it out.

And check out my homepage while you're at it!

http://community.webshots.com/user/shaney270

More Cruise pics to come in the future

Hey here are some pics

I wore my shorts (side of atv a little warm)and river sandles (Water shoes would be great for riding and swimming) you will get very dusty if dry Also take the goggles they give out You will eat dirt in the back. There are restrooms, snack bar Most waters and sodas were a buck. They had some homemade food that was good for a snack the bus ride was about an hour . (traffic) Willie the bus driver should be driving Nascar He was great Made the trip great! We had a blast dring the Atvs there were a few times you could pick up the pace. When we stopped at the river to swim They had a rope swing off a small ledge 10 feet or so to drop into the water. We had a blast. to me it was the highlight Then we went back and had time for snacks and drinks The people doing the horseback had fun also. they took pics and sold them for $10

The crew was great Atvs were easy to ride Bamboo lounge was a small eating area with tables Most all the ATVS were 1 person They did have some for 2 people. we rode for and 1 to 1.5 hrs plus the swim . I would do again and the wife had fun also. a $100 + for transportationg , ATV in rainforest , swimming in a river and swinging from a rope PRICELESS . thats hardley a good dinner and show any more So have fun Some pis below at webshots Just copy and go see them

Did you do this with ship or what it a private tour. I'm wondering if there's a difference.

Archived