First MSC Cruise - MSC Seaside 12-30-2017 Sailing_Review with Pictures

Tall-Cruiser

Great review. I've been eagerly following and now I'm very excited. In 300 days we leave Ireland for Miami... I can almost taste that gelato!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

Kizzabel - I was just checking to make sure I responded to everyone that had a comment or question on this review and realized I never acknowledged your note. My apologies. Better late than never. Thanks very much for your comments and following the review.

By the time you take your cruise later this year, hopefully some of the issues that some cruisers have encountered would be fixed and or addressed by MSC. I am sure you will still have a great cruise and many cups of gelato :)

Wow, just stumbled on this thread earlier today. I'm blown away by the pictures! What a gorgeous ship, thank you so much, TallCruiser, for this super thread. Beautifully written, as well, I almost feel like I was on the ship with you, haha.

Wow, just stumbled on this thread earlier today. I'm blown away by the pictures! What a gorgeous ship, thank you so much, TallCruiser, for this super thread. Beautifully written, as well, I almost feel like I was on the ship with you, haha.

DCGuy64 - Thank you for your comments and checking my review. Honestly, I have had many good teacher right here on cruise critic. So thank you to them too. I tried to be thorough, objective and provide insight that can be useful to those considering to book or already booked. That's what cc has done for me over the years.