Horseback Riding on the Beach

sandune

I was wondering if any of you have done Horseback Riding (on the beach for part)in Aruba and if so. can you provide me the name of the business and whether or not you enjoyed it? ((and if you feel the horses have been well taken care of) . Our group of 4 have various levels of riding..mostly novices..LOL! I had looked into Gold Mine but the times were not good.

Thanks in advance for helping me make this decision,

Try Rancho Loco, they go to Boca Ketu and Conchi/Natural Pool. We have never used them but have seen their tours numerous times. Always a guide in front and back, it’s rough terrain where they go so it is all single file.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hmmm....Crazy Ranch for mostly novice riders. What makes the ranch 'crazy' ? The rough/steep terrain? The risks taken?

Hmmm....Crazy Ranch for mostly novice riders. What makes the ranch 'crazy' ? The rough/steep terrain? The risks taken?
I am thinking now, I may just find a nice quiet Beach or Shopping(???) area as opposed to the Horseback Riding-because none of us really know what we are doing on a Horse......Novice Adults! Arrive alive-stay alive! Thanks for your help!