Notice on upgrades

mnlovesdisney

Just curious as to what the shortest notice is a person has gotten on getting an upgrade? We leave in 8 days and haven't heard anything yet. Is it safe to assume we didn't get the upgrade we bid on?

I've heard of people finding out as late as 2 days prior to embarkation, both ways - being awarded the upgrade and denial. Not hearing anything yet so late in the game is frustrating for sure. Our cruise leaves Feb 18 and we haven't heard anything yet either.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

The official guidelines state the upgrade yes/no answer will come no later than 2 days prior to departure, but you will definitely be notified one way or the other. No limit on how early it will come. I got a positive upgrade notification on my bid yesterday, and I'm 41 days away from the cruise.

Just curious as to what the shortest notice is a person has gotten on getting an upgrade? We leave in 8 days and haven't heard anything yet. Is it safe to assume we didn't get the upgrade we bid on?

You might not find out until you arrive at the pier and check in.

No it is not safe. You will be notified of the outcome.