Spa Treatment Discounts & Specialty Dining Question.

ilymom!

We're heading on our first Celebrity Cruise/Silhouette on Feb 18th. I just went to book some spa treatments and had a little sticker shock! Are there discounts or spa packages you can purchase? Also, do you get to use the Persian Garden when having spa treatments?

Lastly, we aren't huge foodies but would like to eat at the Lawn Club one night. Given that our cruise appears to be almost sold out, will we be able to eat there one night or will we need to buy a package? Is it better to eat at specialty restaurants when ship is almost sold out? If I do purchase a package, will we have to eat at the seating we were assigned-8:30? It's a little later than we'd like.

Thanks for all your help.

We're heading on our first Celebrity Cruise/Silhouette on Feb 18th. I just went to book some spa treatments and had a little sticker shock! Are there discounts or spa packages you can purchase? Also, do you get to use the Persian Garden when having spa treatments?

I share your pain. No major discounts, but prices are a little cheaper on a port day. Persian Garden is not included in the purchase of a spa treatment but passes are available for a price.

Lastly, we aren't huge foodies but would like to eat at the Lawn Club one night. Given that our cruise appears to be almost sold out, will we be able to eat there one night or will we need to buy a package? Is it better to eat at specialty restaurants when ship is almost sold out? If I do purchase a package, will we have to eat at the seating we were assigned-8:30? It's a little later than we'd like.

Thanks for all your help.

You should have no problem booking a dinner in the Lawn Club - to be sure, make a reservation as soon as you get on the ship. Most ships are almost totally sold out by the time they sail - so has no affect on the decision to eat in a specialty restaurant. If you decide to purchase a specialty restaurant package the minimum is 3 nights but the 4 night package only adds $16 per person for the 4th night so is a much better deal. Regardless of what restaurants they assign you to prior to boarding, you can make changes after boarding - recommend you do so as soon as you board - then you will most likely get your preferred choices of restaurants, days and times.

Enjoy

The Spa offers some specials during the cruise, in addition to the port day discounts -still overpriced IMHO.

We love the Lawn Grill and ate there 3 nights recently. There is always a

Discount on the 1st night. They also have a special “Ultimate BBQ” once each cruise. It is expensive, includes wine so if you already have a beverage package they reduce the price. It is a fun evening and you can cook your own food with the chefs if you want.

The Spa offers some specials during the cruise, in addition to the port day discounts -still overpriced IMHO.

We love the Lawn Grill and ate there 3 nights recently. There is always a

Discount on the 1st night. They also have a special “Ultimate BBQ” once each cruise. It is expensive, includes wine so if you already have a beverage package they reduce the price. It is a fun evening and you can cook your own food with the chefs if you want.

Thanks! I will wait to book spa treatments. Sounds like we should try to go for the Ultimate BBQ night for our one night.

You should have no problem booking a dinner in the Lawn Club - to be sure, make a reservation as soon as you get on the ship. Most ships are almost totally sold out by the time they sail - so has no affect on the decision to eat in a specialty restaurant. If you decide to purchase a specialty restaurant package the minimum is 3 nights but the 4 night package only adds $16 per person for the 4th night so is a much better deal. Regardless of what restaurants they assign you to prior to boarding, you can make changes after boarding - recommend you do so as soon as you board - then you will most likely get your preferred choices of restaurants, days and times.

Enjoy

Thank you so much. We will book our one night as soon as we board. So it sounds like the inflated spa treatment price really isn't worth it if it doesn't include the Persian Garden. I thought that would make it

worth the extra cost. I will look into purchasing passes when we board.

the special BBQ at Lawn Club costs more than the normal cover charge at Lawn Club and is not included in the dining package price. If you dine at a specialty restaurant you are not required to dine at your set dining time from the MDR, you can reserve the time you desire (the earlier you make your reservation the more likely you are to get your desired date and time.) If you are booked in Aqua Class, you have unlimited used of the Persian Gardens without additional cost.