Footrests on caribe balcony

Lz2cruise

hello everyone

My wife and i are taking the transatlantic on the crown in november, we have a caribe balcony, do all caribe cabins have footrests and reclining chairs? I am thinking of taking foldable footrests in case they are not provided.

Thankyou

This may sound a little silly to some, but I always bring along an inflatable beach ball, that I picked up for about $3 on a whim at a hotel gift shop several years ago, to use as a foot rest in the cabin or on the balcony. Inflated to comfort level (for me about 2/3 full) it's soft to feel cushiony under my heels but still elevates my feet off the floor. When not in use I tuck it behind the drapes so it's out of the stewards way.

When it's time to pack for home, I deflate it and pack it. It's come in very handy for times when there's no footstool on the balcony.

This may sound a little silly to some, but I always bring along an inflatable beach ball, that I picked up for about $3 on a whim at a hotel gift shop several years ago, to use as a foot rest in the cabin or on the balcony. Inflated to comfort level (for me about 2/3 full) it's soft to feel cushiony under my heels but still elevates my feet off the floor. When not in use I tuck it behind the drapes so it's out of the stewards way.

When it's time to pack for home, I deflate it and pack it. It's come in very handy for times when there's no footstool on the balcony.

Not silly at all, its a great idea, a couple of years ago we bought 2 compact foldable footrests that measure about 8"x12", very compact as they fold flat, they are great in case no footrests provided in the balcony

I have a small inflatable footrest that I will bring but it will need to be propped up on something in order to raise my legs up enough. I think it has a height of only about 6” but it will work if I put it on my carryon suitcase I suppose. Testing it out on this cruise. If not, the beachball sounds like a good alternative. Thanks for the suggestion!

Do the extended angled balconies on Royal/Regal have footstools as well?.......and reclining chairs?

On the Royal the chairs on the extended balconies do recline but there were NO foot stools (rests) available. Tried to get 2 and inquired at passenger services and they basically told us we were out of luck.:o:o:o

On the Royal the chairs on the extended balconies do recline but there were NO foot stools (rests) available. Tried to get 2 and inquired at passenger services and they basically told us we were out of luck.:o:o:o

Thanks for your reply.....that’s what I was expecting. Too bad when there is room on the balcony that they aren’t provided. It is my escape from the crowded sun decks on sea days especially

Works great on long flights too.😎

I love that idea!! We usually sit in the first row in First and I always feel naughty putting my feet on the bulkhead wall. Will get a beach ball, thanks! (y)

I love that idea!! We usually sit in the first row in First and I always feel naughty putting my feet on the bulkhead wall. Will get a beach ball, thanks! (y)

Wouldn't that create a hazard in case of an emergency?

Something tells me it wouldn't or shouldn't be allowed.:confused: