Suite coffee pots

milkman32

Hello everyone

Gonna be a first time suite guest and have read that there are coffee pots in the rooms.

From the pictures I have seen its hard to tell how big they actually are, my wife is addicted to TIM HORTONS from Canada so we always bring our coffee when we travel.

Looking for a decent picture or model number so I can bring a proper size filter.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

It’s a single serve maker with a coffee packet made for larger pots which will eventually distribute more coffee on the counter than in your cup.

I never even plug mine in anymore.

Never had a problem. Pre measured coffee in its own filter. Just pop it in and add required amount of water. Very convenient. Not sure how you got coffee on the counter!

This photo shows the Mr Coffee single cup coffee pot we had recently in an OS on Vision. I gave up on the RCI coffee and coffee pot long ago. I now always bring my own Starbucks Via and use the kettle to make hot water quickly.

4d27bb487105859a81b6c4a3c629780d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In our three OS on Oasis class we had a French press on the first Oasis cruise four years ago. But it disappeared on the October 2017 Oasis and was replaced by a multi cup pot, which was the same as the Allure two years ago. The pots used those flat pancake coffee pads. You could probably take some regular sized filters and scissors and make it work.

In addition we had a tea kettle for hot water so maybe your own carafe and filters.