Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

Thank you for taking the time to do this!

The food pics have certainly eased our concerns about the MDR, especially after reading all of the negative reviews.

We're looking forward to seeing the Seaside in person in a week. Just a quick question, have you noticed many children on board? We'll be sailing with our two boys, and I am curious about how 'busy' the kids' clubs are. Nothing really concerns me, just curiosity more than anything.

Enjoy your last couple of days. Happy sailing.

There are quite a lot of kids on board this week.

It is school holidays in U.K. and I think parts of Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are quite a lot of kids on board this week.

It is school holidays in U.K. and I think parts of Europe.

Ok thanks. We're sailing the week before our March Break here in Ontario, on purpose, so I guess we'll wait and see :)

Before I forget one for the ladies!

Be carful on the highly polished floors!

I went flying last night ! Got a bruise on my knee!

Thank god I didn’t drop my wine glass!

It’s in areas where two different floor surfaces join!

Hallelujah on the wine save! :)

Just getting caught up. If you're not going to do water sports in Turks, then Margaritaville is probably your best bet. Turks is great for water based stuff, but not so interesting otherwise.

You are going to love NYCity in the fall! It's magnificent.

Thanks for keeping us up to date... enjoy!

Hallelujah on the wine save! [emoji4]

Just getting caught up. If you're not going to do water sports in Turks, then Margaritaville is probably your best bet. Turks is great for water based stuff, but not so interesting otherwise.

You are going to love NYCity in the fall! It's magnificent.

Thanks for keeping us up to date... enjoy!

We ended up at Margaritaville for lunch!

Was good fun.

And we got married in New York at the marriage bureau took 2 friends with us as witnesses.

Also if you do decide to book the Seaside and don’t want Yacht Club the Aurea Bar and spa are lovely!

Right at the end just said they had a cream that would be good for my skin, I just said no thanks I already had a skin regimen.

No pushing!

Thanks so much.....that’s good to hear :)

My last spa visit on a ship was very awkward :rolleyes:

Still no prosecco but our friends have just had a bottle and canapés delivered as an apology for yesterday’s tour! They said the waiters trolley was full! They are on a lower deck than us so further feedback later!

Nikki ... Any idea how many were at the Black card party ?

Hope you get the prosecco etc soon, is there anything else you have not had ?

Sorry Dave we didn’t go so no idea however... our cabin has just been like Piccadilly Circus...4402e8389cddfc6b97d6498d40ce6bee.jpg46b5597cf759d7995f52bcd2fc392220.jpg508aaea4daf0a47bf3e65b807de1ef98.jpg32c3ca5cbc156daa335e5f69b1135e5e.jpg

Ok thanks. We're sailing the week before our March Break here in Ontario, on purpose, so I guess we'll wait and see :)

Don't expect too much of a break.... College breaks in US most of March. Many grade schools off the cruise week of 3/24 or 3/31 for spring break which always falls around Easter Holiday. Also...don't forget the kids cruise free incentive...LOL

I've only been to the Caribbean twice, and neither time included Nassau, nor is it on our itinerary next year to the Caribbean. Having read so much - mainly negative - about it, I'd love to see it for myself.

Of the few islands we have visited, we really enjoyed St Maarten. We had the most wonderful tour guide who gave us a fantastic day out.

I love Nassau and it puzzles me why so many are so negative about it. Downtown has a fun vibe and the beaches are gorgeous. Despite all the negative on the boards, a lot of ppl must like it because the ships still go there and cruisers seem to really enjoy their time there - so much that there are a lot of pier runners, and ppl who miss their ships.

Lets be honest.... Nassau will never be a banned port. Not just for cruises.....But the Atlantis Resort has way to much invested to have vacationer's be scared away. Plus as previous posters have stated ....Many ships are registered out of the Bahama's..... meaning an obligatory regular stop to meet their licensing requirements

Screenshot of the data used so far.ede86006e02cd5afe11d56aac66a06a9.jpg

Just wondering Nikki why you have 2000MB for the surfer package ...we are on a 14day and we only get 1000 +20% = 1200 on the Surfer Package for the two weeks?

Don't expect too much of a break.... College breaks in US most of March. Many grade schools off the cruise week of 3/24 or 3/31 for spring break which always falls around Easter Holiday. Also...don't forget the kids cruise free incentive...LOL

LOL, not expecting much of a break as we are sailing with our 9 & 5 year olds....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just wondering Nikki why you have 2000MB for the surfer package ...we are on a 14day and we only get 1000 +20% = 1200 on the Surfer Package for the two weeks?

This was the cheapest package I saw to be available.

It looks like Christmas morning in your cabin :). Enjoy all the treats!

Pics of aurea area please :) particularly are there any clam shells with shade? Lack of shade at the pool was my biggest complaint in YC. Such an easy fix.

I have posted some pictures earlier in the thread, the bar area has covered seating with a sails. Will take more later.

Nikki ... did you get the spa Cocktail by any chance? I know we didn't but looking at the chart for Aurea it is still on there.

No we didn’t we just got a glass of water!

We did get the reed diffuser though.

What do you make of no Italian night?

If they do it tonight our last night we won’t have time to get the photo that is usually taken?

We are off to the spa again today for an hour.