Park West?!?!

Just checked eBay

Prices start at $10

Pleased you like your art

Pleased that you don't care about being scammed

Those are prints & not limited edition paintings. The actual paintings don't have flat white borders.

I am glad people buy art on their cruise. I love how people earn free cruises based on how much the gamble. I love how people keep the spas in business and keep buying spa products. All of these are fun for those who participate and help keep cruise prices low. Everyone decides what they enjoy. I think Park West has grown quickly when they started and have survived in a tough market. I have no problems with them being onboard and I enjoy seeing people having fun. It's a cruise. Relax and do what you enjoy doing.

• Like 1

I cannot even fathom how they stay in business on the ships! I guess enough people like the art and are willing to buy it. I’ve never really seen anything I’d hang in my own house. Not to mention, I’ve read multiple stories of artwork taking a very, very long time to be delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Park West should go the way of some of their now defunct stores and restaurants. They were easy to get rid of why not Park West?

Yes - I have. I love the purchases (yes, plural) I've made with them. As for the person who said they "heard" that purchases take a long time - that depends on what you consider "long". My purchases have typically taken about 6-8 weeks to get. That's not bad at all imo, and it's ALWAYS come in excellent condition, as I ordered it. Don't assume what you "hear" as always the truth. The thing about Park West is that you're mostly going to hear from the people who have something bad to say (and many times, uninformed opinions), and not hear from the people happy with their purchases. As I always tell people - buy what you like, don't buy something because you think it's going to be valuable some day (or today, for that matter). If you paid good money for something you aren't thrilled to hang in your home, you not only threw your money away, you're a fool for doing so. And just remember, the next time you want to knock those people at the auctions for "sipping the bad champagne", remember - some of them (us) are members of this message board, too. By the way - I've never seen a single person forced to buy something they didn't want.

This is the whole reason people buy; They love and enjoy the process and product. Plain and simple. You may wish to buy a Cadillac and I may buy a Chevy but we both love our cars. Personal opinion.

My daughter recently bought 2 pieces to finish a collection. She sailed Carnival the end of April and the pieces framed were delivered the first week of June. Fairly quickly I would say. I received my art from 2 different artists (one a 3 piece set) in two different deliveries unframed and it took almost 12 weeks. They do let you know it may take that long. My husband and I may be the only ones who like them but they are colorful and brighten my great room wall.

I've made several purchases from Park West, and I've always been satisfied. I pay what I think a pieces are worth as art work in my home, not what I think I can sell them for.

I don't buy onboard the ships anymore because they send me to VIP auctions on land, put me up in the Four Seasons for a weekend and bring the artists to tell us about themselves and showcase their work. I've met Michael Godard, Romero Britto, Duaiv, Leslie Lew, Daniel Wall and others at these events. They also include shipping, framing, appraisals and certificates of authentication in the auction price at VIP events.