Port of Tampa terminal 3 and 6

Kugel

We saw the shuttle that took the passengers from Terminal 6 to Terminal 3. We saw people boarding the van after the van driver came over to the group of about 15 and told them that he was a shuttle driver. He did not ask anyone if they had parked their car in the parking garage. The van only held 7 passengers. A little while later, another shuttle showed up and took the rest of the passengers. Again, the driver did not ask the passengers if they had parked in the garage.

Sorry, I meant there were no FREE shuttles. If there is one, I still think we would have preferred to walk because of the traffic.

There was definitely a free shuttle. It was unmarked and was more of a van. Not a bus. Poor guy had to play Tetris with the luggage. He was very kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wish I knew about him last March, and believe me, I asked! I even started a thread about it. He should be a sticky on the Florida Departures board here on CC.

Wish I knew about him last March, and believe me, I asked! I even started a thread about it. He should be a sticky on the Florida Departures board here on CC.

It was a mess. The only reason I knew where to stand for it was thanks to the porter who brought our luggage out. I would have walked but I was afraid it would take too long to get the car and pull back into the other terminal

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sent a complaint email to RC yesterday evening. Even though we didn't need the shuttle, there's no excuse not to have some type of signage telling passengers where to wait. We could tell that the waiting passengers were upset, with good reason. Two vans stopped by to pick up passengers to shuttle to the other terminal. One was white, one blue so there's no consistency there either. It's not a good way to end the cruise.