Westerdam Trivia

Belle 1986

We were on the Westerdam last October. There is a kind of "meeting room" up in the Crow's Nest where they have some informational talks -- just a room with a speaker's podium and a lot of chairs. I recall them having some trivia there. We never participated, so not sure how teams came together with the rows of seats. But there was trivia onboard.

We were on the Westerdam last October. There is a kind of "meeting room" up in the Crow's Nest where they have some informational talks -- just a room with a speaker's podium and a lot of chairs. I recall them having some trivia there. We never participated, so not sure how teams came together with the rows of seats. But there was trivia onboard.

We attended a "destination trivia" game there on the Zuiderdam last month. There were no prizes, no teams per se. Pretty boring, actually.

I love trivia on the ships, and like to attend as often as possible, but the schedule of never having it at the same time or in the same place day to day makes it hard to plan for it. and holding it at 7pm meant I either had to rush though my early seating dinner time or skip dinner entirely. I know there is never going to be a great time for everyone, but 7pm eliminates about half the ship, or at least as many as have early dinner times. And moving it from room to room meant that people who found it one day might not the next.

I love trivia on the ships, and like to attend as often as possible, but the schedule of never having it at the same time or in the same place day to day makes it hard to plan for it. and holding it at 7pm meant I either had to rush though my early seating dinner time or skip dinner entirely. I know there is never going to be a great time for everyone, but 7pm eliminates about half the ship, or at least as many as have early dinner times. And moving it from room to room meant that people who found it one day might not the next.

I agree with this. 7:30 p.m. is a much better time for evening trivia. Then passengers from both dinner seatings can make it. I love going to trivia and hate that it sometimes clashes with other things I might want to do onboard. (I realize how difficult it is to schedule everything, just saying!)