Internet packages

Dgoddess61

I will be cruising on Norwegian Breakaway September/October (Baltic Capitols & Transatlantic). when I access Norwegians site to explore and plan its not showing an option for internet. Can anyone tell me if that means there will be no internet??????? :o

I will be cruising on Norwegian Breakaway September/October (Baltic Capitols & Transatlantic). when I access Norwegians site to explore and plan its not showing an option for internet. Can anyone tell me if that means there will be no internet??????? :o

https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/internet-packages

I will be cruising on Norwegian Breakaway September/October ... if that means there will be no internet??????? :o

BA has an excellent satellite-based WiFi internet onboard for all to use/share $$, pricing & details typically posted to pre-book at 60 days mark to one's sailing. Been on her 4X and works well for it is intended for - apparently, systems being upgraded/enhanced with newer pricing, fleetwide now as pledged by NCL last year now.

Still waiting ot read/see some first hand benchmark results & concrete data on whether it's faster & better, etc. with this latest round of change.

Ship just docked back in NYC this morning, riding behind another monster storm up the coast and satellite WiFi works with live updates during the passage.

You will be fine ... Have a global/roaming/travel data plan while in those Euro port stops once you are off the ship ?

BA has an excellent satellite-based WiFi internet onboard for all to use/share $$, pricing & details typically posted to pre-book at 60 days mark to one's sailing. Been on her 4X and works well for it is intended for - apparently, systems being upgraded/enhanced with newer pricing, fleetwide now as pledged by NCL last year now.

Still waiting ot read/see some first hand benchmark results & concrete data on whether it's faster & better, etc. with this latest round of change.

Ship just docked back in NYC this morning, riding behind another monster storm up the coast and satellite WiFi works with live updates during the passage.

You will be fine ... Have a global/roaming/travel data plan while in those Euro port stops once you are off the ship ?

Thank you for the information!

You can purchase Internet packages in advance, but they don’t become available on the website until nearer the time. It’s 2-3 months out that they appear, I can never remember exactly.