Snack recommendations in Seward

spudicusrex

I will be on a northbound cruise this June disembarking in Seward. We are looking at a tour with Major Marine that will have us occupied from 11 to 5. Then we will board a shuttle to Anchorage at 6:30. Due to dietary restrictions, we are not interested in the meal offered by Major Marine. Is there a grocery-type store near the port where we can grab snacks (fruit, nuts, etc...) to take on our Major Marine cruise? I'm not looking for restaurant recommendations.

Thanks!

Less then 3/4's of a mile from the port is a Safeway Grocery Store.

Keith

Thanks Keith. I saw Safeway on a google map but had discounted it because of our need to walk from the ship to major marine to drop off our luggage and then walk to Safeway and back from there. I thought it was farther than 3/4 mile. I will check it out again.

There’s a little food mart in the Chevron station about 1 block from Major Marine. Safeway would have the best selection though.

Thank you, Glaciers. I think we will check this place out first and then hustle to Safeway if we can't find what we need.

Thanks Keith. I saw Safeway on a google map but had discounted it because of our need to walk from the ship to major marine to drop off our luggage and then walk to Safeway and back from there. I thought it was farther than 3/4 mile. I will check it out again.

You are welcome.

Keith

The gas station is behind the Breeze Inn. They do have some snack items. There is also Subway, and a Bakery right across the street from Major Marine.

According to google maps the Safeway is just over a mile away from MM.