Holiday Inn Port of Miami

missliad

Not recently .. we booked back in May of this year.. for our March 2006 cruise.. and it was 112 ..

I reserved a room for 2/5/06 a couple of days ago on their website for $125.00 plus whatever taxes they charge in Florida.

Kelly,

I see you are sailing to the Eastern Caribbean on March 5th....what ship are you on? A group of 31 of us are on the Explorer of the Seas, and some of us are staying the night before at the Holiday Inn, also. I booked back in July for $113, but have heard since that are sold out for March 4th.

Kelly,

I see you are sailing to the Eastern Caribbean on March 5th....what ship are you on? A group of 31 of us are on the Explorer of the Seas, and some of us are staying the night before at the Holiday Inn, also. I booked back in July for $113, but have heard since that are sold out for March 4th.

We will be sailing Carnival Victory.. but if your group is around let us know .. I think we will be heading to Bayside to some bar for some fun!!!:D

I'm am also trying to book that hotel for 4/8/06. I have called about the Sail Away package and they did not know when or if it would be available for 2006. I called at the beginning of Dec. I am going to call back on Jan 2 or 3 and see if they know anything yet. I like the bayview room they mention in the package.And the fact that its $99 instead of the $130 they are offereing on the website right now.

If anyone hears anything about the package please let us know.

Lori

I'm am also trying to book that hotel for 4/8/06. I have called about the Sail Away package and they did not know when or if it would be available for 2006. I called at the beginning of Dec. I am going to call back on Jan 2 or 3 and see if they know anything yet. I like the bayview room they mention in the package.And the fact that its $99 instead of the $130 they are offereing on the website right now.

If anyone hears anything about the package please let us know.

Lori

Lori, if that $130 price is refundable, go ahead and book it now. That is Easter Week and rates will only continue to rise.

The $130 is pre-pay and non refundable. The Sail Away package is $99 per oom and includes

Sail Away Package

Description:

Pckge incl. cont’l bkfst for 2, upgrade to Bayview Rm, free local calls/baggage storage and a choice of (1) Bayside option: Island Queen "Millionaire's Row" sightseeing cruise for 2 OR 2 drinks at Let's Make a Daiquiri.

Price:

$99.00 (USD) per night. plus tax reservation.Par.0021.Image.gif

Package Includes:

Breakfast

Free Use of Fitness/Wellness Facilities

Reservations:

Call hotel directly at 1-305-3714400 and mention "Sail Away Package" when making your reservations.

Sail Away Package Terms & Conditions:

Bayview room based upon availability. Based on double occupancy. Third and fourth person, pays $15.00 each (available Sat 1 Jan 2005 through Tue 27 Dec 2005 )

I'm going to call right now and I'll let you know if it is available for 2006. Lorinojavascript

Well guys sad news...I talked with Emily in reservations and they are not going to offer the Sail Away package in 2006. At this point the best price is what is listed on the web. Guess I am going to book before it goes up.

If anyone else has a better price please let us know ASAP.

Lori

Lori, since you are from NY and probably don't need the parking, I just won a Price Line bid at the Intercontinental for $132. We are staying in November. I started bidding 4*, at $110 as that was the miniumum for the Holiday Inn that I could get but it is non-refundable. They rejected but countered to add $22. Doing the math, I decided $132 for a great hotel in the area that I wanted was worth it. I won the bid. Good luck.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

as an update to this thread - the Holiday Inn has their Sail Away Package listed on their website for 2006 --- $180 or $156 depending on the time of year this year :( . I went ahead and booked the regular advanced fare room for $130 since I dont need nor am interested in the stuff that is listed in this new Sail Away Package..:(

Sail Away Package

Description:

Pckge incl. cont’l bkfst for 2, upgrade to Bayview Rm, free local calls/baggage storage and a choice of (1) Bayside option: Island Queen "Millionaire's Row" sightseeing cruise for 2 OR 2 drinks at Let's Make a Daiquiri.

Price:

$180.46 (USD) per night. including tax Package Includes:

Breakfast

Free Use of Fitness/Wellness Facilities

Sail Away Package Terms & Conditions:

Bayview room based upon availability. Based on double occupancy. Third and fourth person, pays $10.00 each. Rate includes tax, currently at 13% (available Tue 3 Jan 2006 through Sun 16 Apr 2006 )

I saw that they released the Sail Away package too...BUT wow the cost is huge compared to 2005. So I also booked a room at $130 plus tax. One more thing done...now watching for any price drops on the cruise before I make final payment later this month.

Lori

Archived