Earliest flight out of Miami?

isadelia

About noon for me.

The ride from POM to MIA takes about 15+ minutes - getting off on a weekend or weekday? Traffic can be an issue. You need to be at MIA at least 90 min prior to take-off (and more is better - TSA can be chaos :( )

If you get up early, carry your bags off, and grab the first taxi in line you COULD make a flight leaving before 11:00. Do you want to spend your cruise worried about making your flight home? :confused:

About noon for me.

The ride from POM to MIA takes about 15+ minutes - getting off on a weekend or weekday? Traffic can be an issue. You need to be at MIA at least 90 min prior to take-off (and more is better - TSA can be chaos :( )

If you get up early, carry your bags off, and grab the first taxi in line you COULD make a flight leaving before 11:00. Do you want to spend your cruise worried about making your flight home? :confused:

That’s what I was originally thinking, but then was reading threads that people said leaving from FLL at noon was doable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I was originally thinking, but then was reading threads that people said leaving from FLL at noon was doable.

You asked about earliest. That is different from reasonable and relaxed.

Both are discussed here daily.

You asked about earliest. That is different from reasonable and relaxed.

Both are discussed here daily.

No need to be rude. I searched for flights out of Miami as a topic and all threads were about FLL, hence why I posted. The difference in flights available is either a little before noon or almost 4, which is a big difference, so if anyone said they were comfortable before noon I’d feel ok with it.

I prefer Noon because I feel comfortable with that.

I have sailed into Miami numerous times and have TSA Pre Check.

I have seen things go very well and you can make a flight much earlier then that.

I have seen things go wrong and I am thankful I was booked at Noon or shortly thereafter.

Even TSA Pre Check is not a guarantee that there won't be an issue at the airport that requires more screening.

I like to end the cruise on a high note. No stress. No rushing off the ship.

For me it is noon.

Keith