Adventure of the Seas Promenade

We enjoyed a Promenade room on 2 occasions so far but those were way back on explorer in 2002 and then in 2008.

We are in 6277 on our upcoming cruise and I was just wondering what time does the music die down in the promenade. It never bothered us in the past, I enjoy people watching so I like the room, but just curious.

Also I am trying to figure out what area we are directly above and whats across from us (I think the Pub may be across)

Thanks!

If they have parades or the 70's dance party, music might go on until around 11pm.

Oh that's not bad at all considering we are usually up and out of the room still around that time. :)

Also I am trying to figure out what area we are directly above and whats across from us (I think the Pub may be across)

Thanks!

I’ve always used the website where you can see the deck plans, line them up (I use the stairs on each floor) and drag one over the other to figure this out. So sorry I can’t remember the name right now...

I’m sure someone will jump in shortly [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We enjoyed a Promenade room on 2 occasions so far but those were way back on explorer in 2002 and then in 2008.

We are in 6277 on our upcoming cruise and I was just wondering what time does the music die down in the promenade. It never bothered us in the past, I enjoy people watching so I like the room, but just curious.

Thanks!

Here is the view from 6291, the cabin I had last month. Also one of my videos of the promenade.

Thanks!

My video of the 70's party will give you a look and feel how the promenade looks.

Try this link. On my end there appears to be an issue with the photobucket link (where the pictures are stored), but if you click on one of the “missing” photos, it will give you the option to “follow the link” and if you click on that option, it will actually open up the photo (in the event that it doesn’t show up in the actual thread on your end).

This person took pictures of every promenade room from the promenade, and put the room #’s on them. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1860809

Sent from my iPhone using Forums