Here it is: FOS Promenade Stateroom Location

We recently tried to figure out exactly what the location would be for my parents' promenade stateroom. We could not find an answer, but tried to guess based on deck plans. I saw this question come up several times during my search, so during our cruise, I decided to make a list and label staterooms according to the best of my ability and research. So, here they are. Hope this will be helpful for my fellow Super Planners on Cruise Critic :)

I will say, my parents had room 7283. They did hear the music during late night parades and dance parties, but the noise usually died down around 11:30 p.m.

If you see any errors to my numbering system, please let me know. I will try to make corrections.

Port side in order: Forward to Aft:

1PortForward1_zps88e7db6d.jpeg

2PortForward2_zpsd999ea1a.jpeg

3PortForward3_zps2c89ae19.jpeg

4PortMid1_zps439c3991.jpeg

5PortMid2_zpsa8e101e3.jpeg

Thank you. My kids have 6305 in November and this gives us a good indication.

Not sure if you know, but that's the Ben & Jerry's Sweet ... Search this forum for that because it affords you suite benefits ... CL access is a big one that many would enjoy. If that's something you would like, you may want to switch your reservations so that is "appears" that you are staying in it.

I'm glad to help. It was fun! It sure challenged my thinking... Starboard, port, forward, aft, etc! Until I worked on the pics, I thought the Promenade Cafe was on the port side! :D I spent a week on the ship with that thought... It's a wonder I slept in the right cabin at night :eek:

thank you for that!!!

I"m just curious....how far down the promenade does the parade go?? if we have a promenade room close to the "hump" will we see anything or should we go further down (maybe 7609).

The parade was pretty much everywhere between the 'bridges'. You should be okay there. I would recommend getting a seat outside the Bull & Bear pub about 30 minutes before the parade. I think it is much better to watch on the promenade, especially if you want to hear the music clearly and get good pictures. The parade was twice during the week. The first time, my parents watched it from the cabin. The second time we watched from the Bull & Bear pub. It was more fun at the pub :)