Room setup...single mom and two kids

I will be on the Anthem this summer and unfortunately there's no pullman bed. So my options are for each kid (6 and 9 years old) have their own bed and I take the sofabed. Or one kid has the sofabed, one had a bed and I take the other bed. Thoughts? Any other options?? I prefer a bigger bed, but also prefer a little privacy (or as much as you can have in a cruise stateroom!)

Tia!

My daughter is about to go on a school trip and she and another girl are fighting about who gets the sofa rather than having to sleep in one of the available beds! Your kids may actually want to sleep on the sofa, why don’t you ask them, or even just wait and see how things go when you get on board? Other option is to find a bigger cabin with Pullmans I guess, but you’re not going to get much privacy regardless.

My daughter is about to go on a school trip and she and another girl are fighting about who gets the sofa rather than having to sleep in one of the available beds! Your kids may actually want to sleep on the sofa, why don’t you ask them, or even just wait and see how things go when you get on board? Other option is to find a bigger cabin with Pullmans I guess, but you’re not going to get much privacy regardless.

There aren't pullmans available in baclony rooms on the anthem. I also don't want the kids to share a bed because one is an early riser and would wake the other if they were in the same bed. Separate beds and his kindle and we are golden:D

Nothing is set in stone. Try the sofa bed out on night one if you like it keep it for the week. If not then put a child on it the next night. If they complain then make the kids swap between the bed and the sofa on alternating nights to please them both.

If the sofa is comfy enough I would likely stick with that as it might be considered a tad more private since you aren't within arms reach of the other bed!

Nothing is set in stone. Try the sofa bed out on night one if you like it keep it for the week. If not then put a child on it the next night. If they complain then make the kids swap between the bed and the sofa on alternating nights to please them both.

If the sofa is comfy enough I would likely stick with that as it might be considered a tad more private since you aren't within arms reach of the other bed!

Ha! This is what I'm leaning toward. I would like to be a few feet from the kids lol. Hoping the sofabed is comfy!

There aren't pullmans available in baclony rooms on the anthem. I also don't want the kids to share a bed because one is an early riser and would wake the other if they were in the same bed. Separate beds and his kindle and we are golden:D

The balcony will help with privacy!

i was with my niece (26) and my daughter (17) in one cabin. I took a bed and they switched off so they each had to sleep on the regular bed AND the sofa bed. I paid for all of that cabin- i was not giving up a bed