Water

bushy tail

You can order (12) 500ml water for 6.90. Comes out to $0.58/bottle. Delivered to your state room so no carrying heavy water bottles in your hand carry. Go to onboard reservations and beverage packages.

I usually pack 6 packs of soda(as many as you want) in a cardboard box and tag it as baggage also delivered to the stateroom with luggage.

After having read on another thread that the water option had disappeared. I just checked my personalizer and it is now $23 something for 12 bottles. Should have bought it earlier, I guess.

think a single 20oz gatorade bottle is ok? carry-on or in the suitcase? i like to have some on hand in case my son feels a migraine coming on.

Look for a product called NUUN, you can find it in the sports food items, you drop a tablet in a bottle of water... much better for you than gatorade, may help you son!

After having read on another thread that the water option had disappeared. I just checked my personalizer and it is now $23 something for 12 bottles. Should have bought it earlier, I guess.

Pricing is back to the original amount now.