Coastal Kitchen

As Bob said, no there is not...though they are tearing out the former CL (replacing with inside cabins) and are putting in the Suites Lounge on VCL deck.

Seems odd the ships would put in an SL...but not a matching CK, but that's inconsistent RCI for you. :rolleyes:

Also wish CK was on all ships , have done last 6 cruises on rccl on ships without them, celebrity has there suite restaurant on all ships.

... Seems odd the ships would put in an SL...but not a matching CK, but that's inconsistent RCI for you. :rolleyes:

I can't think of a place they could put CK on Voyager/Freedom class ships, without losing a revenue space.

Celebrity in at least some cases just took some room from mdr

I don't know much about this on Celebrity. Was this area that was taken from the MDR made private, with walls and a separate entrance? Did it have a completely different menu than the MDR?

I don't know much about this on Celebrity. Was this area that was taken from the MDR made private, with walls and a separate entrance? Did it have a completely different menu than the MDR?

I believe it was it is right next to mdr with separate enterance , it has different but small menu every night , this was summit, but you have option to order off mdr menu also, service was amazing but not that close to there suite lounge . We will do first CK later this year on oasis .filet on first night was great.

I believe it was it is right next to mdr with separate enterance , it has different but small menu every night , this was summit, but you have option to order off mdr menu also, service was amazing but not that close to there suite lounge . We will do first CK later this year on oasis .filet on first night was great.

Very nice, I like that you can also order off the MDR menu.

Very nice, I like that you can also order off the MDR menu.

The suite lounge was open from early morning to midnight with a large collection of drinks like Johnny walker beach and Macallan scotch , there was also a baby grand piano in it

and I'm looking forward to it in SEPT! :-)

Well hello there Bill! :cool:

We are actually in your area, spending the week in Grayton Beach. We came here after a month at Topsail near Destin. Our annual Spring Panhandle tour. :)

Have a great cruise, though I know you already will....and once again happy milestone birthday in advance to the Ty man. :)

Either would work.

Thanks...

Last couple questions...

Are CK menus posted somewhere on CC or where I might find them?

Formal nights ~ do we have to dress up if we're in the CK? We've done many cruises and dress for work every day, not sure we want to go formal on this trip.

Thanks...

Last couple questions...

Formal nights ~ do we have to dress up if we're in the CK? We've done many cruises and dress for work every day, not sure we want to go formal on this trip.

Suggested dress for specialty restaurants is Smart Casual every night.

Thanks...

Last couple questions...

Let's see if this works. These are the CK menus from the Oasis.....although they might be upside down. ha!

CK1.jpg.4f872cd10ac5da00399a3943db5d7602.jpg

CK2.jpg.1a2b694eea2a8630fd94eeeecb3e9e44.jpg

CK3.jpg.3cdb52ad7ca662f8c30ec52c0ab51b26.jpg