Shuttle for Copenhagen Port stop? Not Embarkation/Disembarkation

hpeabody

I will be in Copenhagen in May on the Koningsdam for the day on a port stop. I have been to Copenhagen several times and do not wish to do do an organized tour. I would like to see some familiar places on my own.

My Question: Does HAL offer a shuttle from the dock to city center? That would work perfectly for me. Where is the drop/pick up point? If they do not what are some recommendations just to get back and forth between the dock and city center other than taxi (too expensive) and not Hop On Hop Off either.

I don't know if there is a HAL shuttle, but THIS THREAD talks about public buses for 24 DKK (about $4). First you have to know what pier you will be at. Visiting ships (i.e. not disembarking/embarking) generally use Langeline. If so, the Indiakaj stop for bus 26 is at most about a 1/2 mile walk from Langelinekaj.

Edited by catl331

HAL did not offer a 'Shuttle' in April of 2017. Too far to walk, IMHO. A number of us hopped a City Bus from it's stop about 2/blocks from the Gangway. Some got off at Little Mermaid, we continued on to Downtown. Same bus # back

Disregard the previous response showing Indiakaj. If your cruise is calling on May 22, the Koningsdam will dock at Oceankaj C331 which is Terminal 1. The Route 26 bus stop is across the road from the terminal. Route 26 will take you to Osterport where you can transfer to the S-Tog and Regional trains, stay aboard to get to Nyhavn, further on is Tivoli Gardens and City Center. Route 26 continues beyond that as well.