Desperately Seeking Steve (NCL Epic Cruise-January 27, 2018 out of Port Canaveral)

Trying to find Steve from Michigan. We had a great time on the Epic cruise out of Port Canaveral (January 27-Feb 3) but didn't get Steve's contact information. If you know Steve or you ARE Steve, we'd love to continue the friendship!

Solo Cruiser TN (Jan)

Half Pint Mini (Jan)

Kristincruzer (Kristin)

and Jody too!

Is Steve even on Cruise Critic? Do you know his screen name? Anything else that may help you all in finding him? Social media?

On a second thought, maybe he does not want to be found and not appreciate his details being posted all over??

Is Steve even on Cruise Critic? Do you know his screen name? Anything else that may help you all in finding him? Social media?

Not sure Arzeena. Just trying to find different avenues to see if we can locate him. We've tried FB and know he was on a B2B the week before on Epic. Our solo coordinator was Ruby and Steve had dinner with all of us on several nights and came to the Ice Bar with a few people. It's always nice to meet new friends (whether male or female) and when all of us exchanged information, he wasn't there. I just assumed we would see him again before we disembarked and be able to exchange info. Worth a shot to try :) It was a great cruise and I met so many people that I want to continue talking with....Have a great day!

Not sure Arzeena. Just trying to find different avenues to see if we can locate him. We've tried FB and know he was on a B2B the week before on Epic. Our solo coordinator was Ruby and Steve had dinner with all of us on several nights and came to the Ice Bar with a few people. It's always nice to meet new friends (whether male or female) and when all of us exchanged information, he wasn't there. I just assumed we would see him again before we disembarked and be able to exchange info. Worth a shot to try :) It was a great cruise and I met so many people that I want to continue talking with....Have a great day!

I wish you the best of luck in finding him!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry about that downer and negative response you got. Wow, it was actually kind of mean :( The saying about “Wheaties” comes to mind! But I think it’s great you are trying, you never know. And if “Steve” didn’t want to be found he could ignore your post and he could also stay private by PMing. And I am pretty sure the term “steve” does not put him to the world 😂🤣 I hope you all locate him, he probably would like to be in touch also! :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry about that downer and negative response you got. Wow, it was actually kind of mean :( The saying about “Wheaties” comes to mind! But I think it’s great you are trying, you never know. And if “Steve” didn’t want to be found he could ignore your post and he could also stay private by PMing. And I am pretty sure the term “steve” does not put him to the world 😂🤣 I hope you all locate him, he probably would like to be in touch also! :D:D:D:D:D

There is no PM function on CruiseCritic, so that's not helpful.

But "Steve", if not already registered on CC or registered under his own name, can always register under a moniker that would not ID him, and then reply.

GC

I know this guy. I met him on the Escape in the Fall and again on the Epic on the 13th to the 20th of this year. Short beard, 50ish? If I see him again - I cruise a lot - I'll let him know about this post.

Unfortunately, I only know him by "Steve" as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

This would be so great if OP can get in touch with "Steve" :D

OP: Please report back if you have success.

It would be fun to know the outcome!

GC