Mixing Grand Suite and Jr. Suite perks?

I've read on here that some people have had trouble booking the Coastal kitchen for dinner every night while staying in a Jr. Suite. If my wife and I were in a 1bdrm Grand suite and a couple of friends in a Jr. suite, would we be able to make reservations every night for the Coastal kitchen and include them in the reservation?

Also, we will have a stop in CocoCay. I've seen some rumblings about a suite area on the island. If so, is it like Labadee where you can invite non suite guests to the area/cabana?

What about reserved seating for shows? I know Sky has reserved seating, but could we take our two friends with us to the reserved seating area?

... Also, we will have a stop in CocoCay. I've seen some rumblings about a suite area on the island. If so, is it like Labadee where you can invite non suite guests to the area/cabana? ...

No suite area with beach access on Coco Cay like Barefoot on Labadee. However, suite guests can take advantage of the upgraded lunch near the cabanas. For non-suite guests to have access to that area, they have to be guests of someone who has purchased a cabana.

On the Coastal Kitchen question, my intuition tells me that you wouldn't have a problem booking for yourselves and your friends but you may need to wait until you board the ship. Best to have a chat with the restaurant manager on embarkation.

With regards to reserved seating, what I have observed is that they don't check everyone's seapass. So chances are if you show your seapass, everyone will be allowed to sit together. It all depends on the crew member guarding the area.

With regards to reserved seating, what I have observed is that they don't check everyone's seapass. So chances are if you show your seapass, everyone will be allowed to sit together. It all depends on the crew member guarding the area.

We were in a CL on Oasis in Oct. Every show had a crewmember checking everyone's ID's to be allowed to sit in the Suite seating area. About 10 min. prior they'd take down the rope and allow open seating.