Millennium Edgeification

DYKWIA

I just finished watching the first half of the show where they covered the updated Millennium. Of course, the artist renditions always look spectacular, but hard to imagine those Oceanview staterooms with a porthole or large window becoming "floor-to-ceiling" windows. Nevertheless, I am open to the possibilities of sailing on this ship later in 2019. Now I have something to ponder as I research my next booking.

This topic came up as I was booking the September Transpacific. I asked my travel agent about the new cabins and how they might accomplish the structural changes to the cabins. He said that because the cabins, specifically the verandas, are basically prefabricated shipping containers which are lifted and set into the hull, many of the existing cabins would be removed and the new "Edgified" units installed in their place. He was not sure about the Oceanview cabins but suspected they would be renovated in place.

Thanks! They must have put it up right after I looked! Lol

At 16:30 of the March 28th Marella, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, P&O Cruises bit... but really just the ocean view pic already posted of the Edgeification....