No Asia summer 2019 ?

I really fancied trying Asia next summer and I see they have some nice itineraries August 2018 , but although they have released more Asia dates there are none July / August /Sept .. Anyone know if this is likely to change ?

Ok , thank you for replies , that’s good to know and I will keep a look out . From experience am I best booking as soon as itineraries are released or wait a while ?

Are you looking for repo cruises or roundtrip ones? To my knowledge, early April marks the end of roundtrip itineraries in South-East Asia, not sure about China.

Ok , thank you for replies , that’s good to know and I will keep a look out . From experience am I best booking as soon as itineraries are released or wait a while ?

I'd book as soon as itineraries are released. If you book under US/Canadian rules, you can normally get price drops if the price goes down.

Are you looking for repo cruises or roundtrip ones? To my knowledge, early April marks the end of roundtrip itineraries in South-East Asia, not sure about China.

There are definitely round trips this summer July , August and was hoping for the same Summer 2019

I really fancied trying Asia next summer and I see they have some nice itineraries August 2018 , but although they have released more Asia dates there are none July / August /Sept .. Anyone know if this is likely to change ?

Have you seen these?

Voyager

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_VY_FINAL.pdf

Quantum

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Deployment_Asia_QN_FINAL.pdf

I'm following also for next summer. The latest word is the they will release info at the end of this month, and phase 2 will be May 15 release notes. Spectrum will be delivered in April and start trips in Shanghai beginning June. Quantum will move to Tiajin(Beijing) from Shanghai, guessing at the same time, and continue for the summer until it moves in November? with it's 12 day trip. I'm waiting for the Spectrum release.

• 3 weeks later...