Suggest you check your show reservations

rslinky

We booked shows for our Breakaway cruise. Received an email that their main shows had a schedule change and we had to rebook them. We were able to do that without problem. I then went to reprint my booked items which are under the vacation summary. When doing this, I discovered that the two shows we paid for were no longer listed even though I had confirmations for them and was told there were no availability remaining. Checked the credit card and they had not been charged. Then went to NCL site and all three couples were able to rebook on the site. All three of the couples booked these shows on March 5th. So thinking it had to be some computer glitch if three separate reservations were not recorded. So check yours to be sure.

someone posted in a facebook group, the breakaway theater is closed due to construction. not sure if its another rumor. but i wont be surprised if NCL wants to cut corners again considering the breakaway is heading to drydock too

I've been monitoring roll calls before and after our cruise. What's strange is, some people got notices about Burn the Floor specifically. We got an e-mail about Rock of Ages. I went to NCL.com and rebooked. Our Burn the Floor reservations were still showing up correctly.

What I did notice was that they had "rescheduled" Rock of Ages from earlier in the cruise to later. Our Burn the Floor reservation was originally later during the cruise anyway. Maybe this only affects those whose reservations are in the first half of their cruises?

I had Rock of Ages booked for my third night on the Breakaway and Burn the Floor the seventh night at a 9:30pm show. When I received the cancellations I went on MY NCL and saw there were only early shows at 6:30 or 7pm for each on certain days. Since these would interfere with some specialty restaurants I booked, I tried to rearrange some of the days. When I finally came up with something and tried to do it on line it would not take it.

So then I called NCL and she was able to just switch both my shows for the original dates and original times at 9:30pm. Sent me a confirmation. Hope there is no longer any problem.

Ellie, this is my big concern. What we can do on line and what they tell us when we call are two different things. I was told on the phone that there no availabilities at all and yet when we went on line, I could rebook. And another huge concern is that I actually have confirmation emails for which they tell me they have no record. Don’t feel very confident all will be in place when I board the ship.