Coral princess balcony cabins?

ikesyd

Looking at a southbound Alaskan cruise in June 2019 on the Coral Princess in a starboard balcony cabin. Would like a covered balcony. Have looked at the deck plans and some previous reviews but would love to be able to find a good image of the ship to see the balconies from the outside - any suggestions? Have been looking at cabins B & C 310 (corner looking aft - less wind?), B & C 622 (corner looking forward - windy?) or & E 736. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

We were in E624 for 15 nights over Christmas and New Year. We loved this balcony and the position. Lower cost, not too far back, huge covered balcony that felt like a cave, more private as no neighbours on one side, and we could be down the stairs to the promenade in seconds. I would book this cabin again if going on the Coral, and would fully recommend it, if available on your trip.

EDIT: Just realised you are looking at Starboard cabins.I believe E625 is identical on the other side :)

Very nice photo!

Thanks!

Just for 100% clarity, the picture is taken from the aft public viewing area, and the balcony on the right is the E736 balcony. If a person is on the point of the public viewing area you're basically even with the balcony and able to view the entirety of that "private" space. It was a bigger balcony though, and you can see aft without having to lean out.

Thanks!

Just for 100% clarity, the picture is taken from the aft public viewing area, and the balcony on the right is the E736 balcony. If a person is on the point of the public viewing area you're basically even with the balcony and able to view the entirety of that "private" space. It was a bigger balcony though, and you can see aft without having to lean out.

Thanks for the info on the cabin, I don't think the lack of privacy will be too much of an issue.

We were in E624 for 15 nights over Christmas and New Year. We loved this balcony and the position. Lower cost, not too far back, huge covered balcony that felt like a cave, more private as no neighbours on one side, and we could be down the stairs to the promenade in seconds. I would book this cabin again if going on the Coral, and would fully recommend it, if available on your trip.

EDIT: Just realised you are looking at Starboard cabins.I believe E625 is identical on the other side :)

Oops I meant Port (think this is the preferred side for a southbound cruise). Did your cabin E624 have a solid or glass wall on the side of the life boats?

Oops I meant Port (think this is the preferred side for a southbound cruise). Did your cabin E624 have a solid or glass wall on the side of the life boats?

Solid. I did a lot of research before going on the Coral. I found lots of info on 624 and 625. The value for money was fantastic, the balconies being so huge.

Try this thread for a picture of the wall on the lifeboat side.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2501453&highlight=Coral+E624