Picture Windows?

cruisinkat311

Hello!

I have only ever cruised Disney so I would like to get some information if anyone has some pictures of the picture window ocean view cabin?

My friend and I have a cruise booked on the Norwegian Sun for August and we are super excited to be checking out Norwegian but I didn’t recall seeing any photos of the picture in the window ocean view cabins?

Does anyone have any photos to share?

Thanks!

Kat

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello!

I have only ever cruised Disney so I would like to get some information if anyone has some pictures of the picture window ocean view cabin?

My friend and I have a cruise booked on the Norwegian Sun for August and we are super excited to be checking out Norwegian but I didn’t recall seeing any photos of the picture in the window ocean view cabins?

Does anyone have any photos to share?

Thanks!

Kat

I will look for pictures and figure out how to share them. I’ve had ocean view picture windows one on an Eastern Med and the other on Panama Canal. Love the picture windows. They are large but most of all are set back several inches from an already 6” shelf. Plenty of room to stash stuff too.

I will look for pictures and figure out how to share them. I’ve had ocean view picture windows one on an Eastern Med and the other on Panama Canal. Love the picture windows. They are large but most of all are set back several inches from an already 6” shelf. Plenty of room to stash stuff too.

That would be great, thank you so much!

The windows are usually behind the bed. Locations not always great. Liked inside on the Dawn better than our ocean view with picture window. Will never book that kind of a cabin again. FYI!

Thanks for the info! [emoji4]