Info on Dawn Mini Suite

San10s

I was wondering if someone would let me know about the couches in a mini suite on the NCL Dawn. I have 4 in my cabin. In order to accommodate passengers #3 & #4, does the couch open up into a queen sized bed or are the pillow just removed from the couch that leaves a bed about the size of a full sized mattress? Is it possible that there will be a pull down bunk? If not, is there room for a cot to be brought into the cabin?

I tried to find photos on the web that might answer my questions as well as using the 'Search' function but neither provided an answer.

Thank you for the info in advance. :D

I was wondering if someone would let me know about the couches in a mini suite on the NCL Dawn. I have 4 in my cabin. In order to accommodate passengers #3 & #4, does the couch open up into a queen sized bed or are the pillow just removed from the couch that leaves a bed about the size of a full sized mattress? Is it possible that there will be a pull down bunk? If not, is there room for a cot to be brought into the cabin?

I tried to find photos on the web that might answer my questions as well as using the 'Search' function but neither provided an answer.

Thank you for the info in advance. :D

It looks like you'll need to pass by the mini-suites on deck 11 and look into one to see for yourself! Nice upgrade you scored!!!

It looks like you'll need to pass by the mini-suites on deck 11 and look into one to see for yourself! Nice upgrade you scored!!!

Thanks gg! With 2 teenagers plus two more family members in another cabin, having a big space we can all enjoy will be great? :D

In my own experience trying to figure out that sort of thing I've found searching for the stateroom category online often will get me photos of rooms very similar to, or videos of rooms similar to (same category which would in theory have the same set up). Only twice out of a lot cruises have we had a sofa that turned into a larger queen-ish size bed. It seems more common that the soft turns into a slightly wider than twin size bed and then something would drop down from the ceiling.

But seriously, I would try and search online, that would give you a ton more answers than on here.

On the Dawn the mini-suites have a sofa bed that is supposed to fit two. They don't have any pull-down beds. I personally do not think two teens unless they are very small girls would be happy sharing the bed. It's rather small, closer to a double than a queen.