All set. Ready to go!

Simbar

Our cruise is in July. Carnival Miracle to Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, and Grand Cayman.

However, as of yesterday I booked our big excursion (daughter's birthday surprise), have our other excursions booked (ha ha we are only doing 2), ordered our bottled water and a cake for DDs birthday (it's occurring when we are on the ship). All my documentation has been updated accordingly, and now I'm getting excited to go!

Now all I have to worry about is packing.

Our cruise is in July. Carnival Miracle to Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, and Grand Cayman.

However, as of yesterday I booked our big excursion (daughter's birthday surprise), have our other excursions booked (ha ha we are only doing 2), ordered our bottled water and a cake for DDs birthday (it's occurring when we are on the ship). All my documentation has been updated accordingly, and now I'm getting excited to go!

Right there with you, we leave in 22 days and Cruise in 25!!! Have a wonderful time:cool:

26 days for us and I'm all packed and ready to go!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Going on the same cruise in less than 19 days! What excursions are you doing? Our big one is going to see Altun Ha in Belize.

We are doing a dolphin swim in Cozumel (daughter's birthday present). In Grand Cayman we are doing stingrays.

For Roatan I found a couple who runs a paddleboarding business. I am still debating. Otherwise we may just take it easy and do the beach.

We are doing a dolphin swim in Cozumel (daughter's birthday present). In Grand Cayman we are doing stingrays.

For Roatan I found a couple who runs a paddleboarding business. I am still debating. Otherwise we may just take it easy and do the beach.

We plan to just shop and eat lunch in Cozumel, still debating about either the sting rays or the turtle farm in GC. Roatan is definitely just a beach day, we already booked the loungers and clamshells.

I hope y'all have a great cruise! :)

Put everything in and take half out as you won't use it. 1 pair of short for two tops and same for capris-if you are platinum on CCL you also get free laundry so less to pack (for the guys)

Put everything in and take half out as you won't use it. 1 pair of short for two tops and same for capris-if you are platinum on CCL you also get free laundry so less to pack (for the guys)

Platinum....I wish. It's our first cruise. Now maybe if they let me have my in-laws account. They have to be up at that level by now (they go on cruises a lot)