EZ Air prices change daily!

moki'smommy

We got such a great EZ Air deal on our Sept. transatlantic I went ahead and paid way in advance so that the price couldn’t change closer to the voyage. Roundtrip Phoenix to Copenhagen and then NYC to Phoenix was only $425!

That's an excellent price. We are paying more than that thru EZ Air for our one-way from Copenhagen to Tampa. The flight times are great so don't mind the cost as it is still much cheaper than prices on BA/AA. We've been tracking the costs that have remained relatively steady.

We used EZAir for the first time last summer for our British isles cruise. The price was less than half I was getting on my own. We're also going on the trans-Atlantic in September. The airfare deal Princess is offering now under the "Come back new" promo is terrific--under $300 per person for a flight from North Carolina to London and from New York back home.

EZAir pricing not only changes daily, sometimes it's minute to minute. I recently booked 1-stop flights, LAX to Sydney and Auckland to LAX, in business class for a pretty good price using EZAir. A few minutes after I'd booked, I went back to the site to check some information & found that the price from Auckland to LAX, on a non-stop flight, had dropped nearly $1,500.00!! I cancelled my previous booking & re-booked with the non-stop flight for a few hundred more. (Worth it to avoid a very long layover.) Checked EZAir the next day & found the same flights were now over $2,000.00 more than I'm paying. Bonus!! Just for giggles, I checked pricing (same flights) on Kayak, Expedia, and directly with the airlines; currently I'm saving from $2,700.00 to $4,300.00 using EZAir. Very pleased.

• 4 years later...

I'm resurrecting this old thread instead of starting a new one...

Does booking the Flexible Fare through EZ Air still lock in the price or can it go up until it is ticketed?

The fares to Europe have been so high for '23 but just went down quite a bit on EZ air.  I would ticket it now, however, this route uses multiple airlines and 2 stops on the way home so I'm hoping for something better to come along.  If nothing better for the same price comes along, we can live with it.

Thank you!