coffee card update

We had it on Anthem last year and used at Starbucks and it was any size for one punch.
So is there a Starbucks on Anthem and can the card be used there ? It’s a bit confusing that it can be used in some ships Starbucks but not others

Well, since lovelife brought the thread back, and no one answered you, sgmn………………………….

The Anthem of the Seas does not have a licensed Starbucks, so you can use the coffee card anywhere.

Anthem's coffee shop is called La Patisserie and it is on the Royal Esplanade on Deck 4, right across from Café Promenade and Sorrento's.

On Explorer now. Can get any espresso item on the menu in any size for one punch. No consistency among ships.

I wonder if a question about "how many punches for which size coffee" asked on one of their public social media sites would receive a response? And if a screen shot of the answer would satisfy the individual ships.......

This is great news! I had never heard of the coffee card.

We are going on Quantum. What is the coffee like? I'm a fan of Starbucks but it's not on QS.

The coffee card is the same price onboard, so you can try a coffee onboard before purchasing the card.