Celebrity X App

Kiwifromkiev

Just curious about any reviews of the app. My cruise was just posted for late September. I would like to use the menus to decide which days to book specialty restaurants but menus only go for 7 days and ours is a 10 night cruise.

My Equinox cruise also only shows 7 days for an 11 night cruise. I assume its because Equinox has only been doing 7 night cruises, and I think September will be the first 10 and 11 night cruises for Equinox since they rolled out the new app. I'm hoping as we get closer they will update the menu's. I went ahead an booked Murano for day 3 using the first 7 days as a judge. I figure I can try to move it once the rest of the menus pop.

Reflection's menus on the app are showing up to 10 days i believe. Which makes sense because a lot of those med cruises are 10 or 11 nights.

My Equinox cruise also only shows 7 days for an 11 night cruise. I assume its because Equinox has only been doing 7 night cruises, and I think September will be the first 10 and 11 night cruises for Equinox since they rolled out the new app. I'm hoping as we get closer they will update the menu's.

Reflection's menus on the app are showing up to 10 days i believe. Which makes sense because a lot of those med cruises are 10 or 11 nights.

Our 9 night Equinox cruise on 25 August lists (well, has broad outline of ) 9 days but only has menus for 7 nights. Curious if this will be adjusted in due course.

I just checked the app for our September cruise. It lists the Day 1 menu showing prime rib as an entree; however, as I posted in another thread, on our June cruise on Equinox the menu rotation was different. So I’m still not sure how helpful the app is.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums