2018 Carnival Sunshine comprehensive video review

SpeedsterX

Part 1 of a Southern 8 day cruise, the rockiest cruise I've ever been on. Great time though! Wife had responsibilities during my vacation days so it was a "guys" cruise with my brother-in-law. Starts a little slow but picks up. Approx. 20 minutes long. Hope everyone likes it. :)

Thanks for posting this! Nice views of the restaurants and Serenity deck. Can't wait to see Sunshine in two weeks.

Hopefully I'll have the next Sunshine video up before you leave with the ports. Have a great cruise!! :D

Part 1 of a Southern 8 day cruise, the rockiest cruise I've ever been on. Great time though! Wife had responsibilities during my vacation days so it was a "guys" cruise with my brother-in-law. Starts a little slow but picks up. Approx. 20 minutes long. Hope everyone likes it. :)

I go on this exact cruise in June on the Sunshine. Do you happen to have any of the fun times? and what nights were elegant nights in the MDR?

Thanks for the video! The Sunshine is one of our favorite ships! We are sailing May 5th, hope the seas are friendly because Grand Turk is one of our favorite spots!

Mine too! Love Jack's Shack! Thank you!!

That was excellent!!! Thanks for posting it. I can't wait for part 2! I sailed her last June and your video brought back a lot of fond memories.

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it! Part 2 is posted in this thread. Enjoy!

Thanks for posting!! Looking forward to going on the same itinerary in August on the Sunshine. This will be the first cruise longer than 5 nights for my family.

Thanks,

Cynthia

I love 8 night cruises! 5 was never enough for me. LOL Have a wonderful cruise! You'll love the Sunshine!

I go on this exact cruise in June on the Sunshine. Do you happen to have any of the fun times? and what nights were elegant nights in the MDR?

I am sorry, I do not. Elegant night was the second night and 7th night.