Galley tour

saphir

we did a tour of the kitchen areas on our recent Solstice cruise... I think it was on the first sea day and all interested people had to meet in MDR and got a ticket... the kitchen manager then spoke and explained how everything works and they called out ticket numbers and you followed one of the staff and went into one of the kitchens for a tour

It was very informative and enjoyable

We are on Equinox in August and signed up for the Inside Access Behind-The-Scenes Ship Tour, which includes the galley as well as other places. They may have this on Reflections.:):)

Two kinds of tours 1) is free tour to the Kitchen is by Invitation of you waiter 2) full tour behind the scenes cost $99 includes bridge tour, this can be booked on your cruise planner or on the shorex desk on board

We did the full behind the scenes tour on Reflection a few years ago. Saw everything from the crew areas, engine control room, food storage areas, the kitchen and the bridge. It was well worth the money and included lunch in the Tuscan Grill. Our family of 5 all enjoyed it!

Two kinds of tours 1) is free tour to the Kitchen is by Invitation of you waiter 2) full tour behind the scenes cost $99 includes bridge tour, this can be booked on your cruise planner or on the shorex desk on board

I don't know about 1). There has been a free tour of the kitchen for all, advertised in the Daily Compass. My recollection was that this was rather brief and ended in a promotion stall set up for the various speciality restaurants. I do not know if this is still being offered with the for fee tours?