water, soda, coffee drink package

I am thinking of getting the drink package for coffee, soda and water. Do both passengers in the cabin need to purchase it like the alcohol package

Nope, not at this time.

I always get the soda package. It works out for me cause I am a very big drinker especially when I’m on vacation. Well worth the price for me. But both people don’t have to purchase it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Remember there are two different packages for nonalcoholic drinks. You could simply order the soda package just for soda. Or, you could order the full refreshment package that includes bottled water, specialty coffee, fresh squeezed juice, virgin cocktails, etc.

Regular coffee and iced tap water are included in your fare along with tea, iced tea, hot chocolate, white and chocolate milk, lemonade/punch, flavored water, juice (not fresh squeezed).

What is the cost on a 7 day cruise for the 'full refreshment package'? Can it be purchased on line before the cruise?

The Refreshment Package varies in cost. I've seen it as high as $28/day onboard and as low as $18/day pre-cruise. Add 18% for gratuity.

We are going on Adventure of the Seas in March, 2020. It will be a 50th anniversary cruise. We are bringing DD DSIL and 3 GCs. My youngest GC likes sparkling grape juice and virgin mimosas. I'm buying the refreshment package for GCs. Can he get both?

We are going on Adventure of the Seas in March, 2020. It will be a 50th anniversary cruise. We are bringing DD DSIL and 3 GCs. My youngest GC likes sparkling grape juice and virgin mimosas. I'm buying the refreshment package for GCs. Can he get both?

Yes to fresh OJ, don't know about sparkling grape juice.