150 Central Park - No ressie for 6 people? - Harmony

Hello -

Just a quick question, I'm sure someone here can help me -

Dining and entertainment recently opened up for my 8/18/18 HOTS sailing and I wanted to book this restaurant for the 6 people in my group for our last night.

When I select everyone - it says not available, (for any seating) I thought maybe it was because my 13 year old niece will be joining us, so I took her out of the equation and STILL no - nothing for 5 people, but I could very easily get just about any table I wanted for 4 people on any given night...

SO - What's the deal?? For a party of 6 at 150 you have to book onboard? Do I have to go with a reservation for 4 and then add 2 more people when we get onboard?

Thanks in advance CC members - best cruise forum EVER!!!

you could make two reservations at the same time. One for 4 and one for 2. That way you would be booked at the correct time. Than when you get on board, have them link the two for a setting of 6.

Prebooking separate reservations for 4 and 2 will not ensure that a table for 6 will be available.

Prebooking separate reservations for 4 and 2 will not ensure that a table for 6 will be available.

Thanks Bob - That's what I'm afraid of and don't want to run the risk...

If you have some flexibility...you could try booking on the first night. It is never busy that night when we go in there on Oasis anyway.

Already doing Chops for the first night and with the "words of wisdom" from Bob, I'm thinking if this is the ONLY dinner I don't have planned or reserved before we get onboard, we can wing it. I'll head to 150 CP when I get on board - the question will be, do I ask before or after my Roast Beef Sandwich from Park Cafe!! ???

Thanks everyone!

It’s a pretty small venue. My wife and I were on Harmony last week and dined in 150 one night. I only saw a few tables that could accommodate more than 2-4. Just go by there when you get on board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk