*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

My friends are playing on the ship. They should playing on the pool deck if the weather is good. Kool Vibes. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

1076e383b0f52cc9076936eea2ee1691.jpg

They are playing, and they’re great! Sorry about the angle, I twisted in my lounger to get a shot as soon as I read your comment [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are playing, and they’re great! Sorry about the angle, I twisted in my lounger to get a shot as soon as I read your comment [emoji16]

Twist a little more and get the twinsies sleeping lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

In December it even had Wonderland on the elevator floor and next to the stairs for the floor instead of the diamond lounge. I had to help a poor lady that was so confused as to where it was. Signage was there, wonderland not so much.
We noticed that too. Our friends were upset the restaurant wasn't there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Two of my favourite things.. Walt Disney world and a cruise!

Looking forward to following along.

We sailed Oasis for the first time last Christmas and have two weeks booked on the Allure in September... can't wait!

Have a great week!

We will be on Oasis in August, so happily following along!

If it isn't too much trouble...we are staying in a Central Park Balcony and are wondering what the menus are that are being offered at Giovannis and Sabor...I know it is not the typical lunch menu as Giovannis is a very very limited menu...not sure about Sabor. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you, and thanks for doing the live report! Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you so much for doing a LIVE blog. I LOVE reading these but I've never caught one happening in real time. I'm so excited to follow along! We're sailing the Oasis for the second time on the June 17th and this is helping the agony of waiting. Let us know how the cruise director is. I understand he just got on so he'll be our CD as well. Have a great time and enjoy every minute!!
Hi! We will be on the same cruise in June! I agree this is helping pass the time until we sail.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I forward your photo to Jeromie. He’s the bass player in your photo. Thanks [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2cce4462eaae862962b25235e446ea05.jpg

These are really handy ... especially when my personal GPS is busy working and not checking in on this thread often enough [emoji849]

If not too much trouble, can you post pictures of the MDR men's?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I will take pictures of the MDR menus when I’m in the Diamond Lounge this evening. We don’t often eat in the MDR anymore (when I cruise with family) when I cruise with friends we usually do.

a97789d947e697ee6f66415452b04bee.jpg

Hmmmm .... looks like Wonderland is here somewhere - but it isn’t [emoji848]

When we were there a few weeks ago, I noticed that the deck plans near the elevators just outside the Diamond lounge indicate that Wonderland should be where the D lounge & library are now.

I'm glad to see another live from you! It seems lately, I've been reading one great live to the next (just finished Radio's live). It's like B2B2B...I hope they keep coming! I've got 16 months until my next cruise.

Thank you for bringing us along!

I'm glad to see another live from you! It seems lately, I've been reading one great live to the next (just finished Radio's live). It's like B2B2B...I hope they keep coming! I've got 16 months until my next cruise.

Thank you for bringing us along!

You’re welcome! I skipped doing Live’s on my last 2 cruises and I really missed it [emoji4]

I was on Anthem in January while Radio was reporting Live, and that was pretty awesome! He is too, and it was a real pleasure meeting him.

Wake view is the best view....

a39f0a98306e60bc121bf20f9452e8cd.jpg

A round of golf with my girl [emoji177]

48fa61340b2a5881f11295c1a5a40e53.jpg

The Flowrider

f4a6b52eeedeba806f4d7ec73b36acd2.jpg

No, I will not be trying the Flowrider [emoji15]

It was a busy day, but a very exciting part of it was booking another cruise! I will be sailing on Harmony of the Seas in February 2019 [emoji16] My Next Cruise rep Christiaan was amazing and made the booking experience quick and painless. He checks in here once in a while, and I told him I’m going to make him famous on CC by posting his picture!

0b5e03e31611e5d3bc327b00d01e81e9.jpg

Hi, love all the info on the ship. I was wondering about lunch at Giovanni's. I see that it is only on sea days. Is the cost for lunch the same as dinner? Do we need a reservation for lunch? Thanks for the help.

Hi Robyn,

We were on the Freedom with you and your friends a couple of years ago. My adult DD has Down Syndrome. We participated in the M&M and the slot pull. I don't know if you remember us. Anyway, we will be on the Oasis this October. I am enjoying the preview. Thank you taking the time to do this.

Dona