*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

You wrote that the bed was comfortable. We found the beds on Oasis very comfortable. Are you using your inflatable mattress pad?

I debated on posting about this....

No I did not have to use my Klymit inflatable mattress pad.

A proper egg crate mattress topper may, or may not be on my bed - you decide [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL... drop off luggage around 9:30am and it's very quick. We usually go and have breakfast after and then return the car. It's our usual routine. Heading for Oasis in August and next week on Anthem.

Enjoy every moment on the cruise with your family!!!

Thanks! Have a fantastic cruise on Anthem [emoji41] I sailed her in January and enjoyed how technologically advanced she is, plus the nicest cabins I’ve seen yet.

Finally got caught up over the weekend. Looks like you are having a great time. I love cosmos but always get something else cause those clumsy martini glasses. Now I know to order on the rocks. Thanks for the tip. I read someone else's post recently who said for the broadway shows they see the first half one night and the second half another night. Seems like a good plan to split it up a little. Have a great trip.

It says 30 pages on my iPad app!

Loving reading your pots!

How long did it take to get through that line at the windjammer?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Less than 10 minutes.

l’ll probably go and try and stay for the second half which I hear is much better than the first. Have you seen it?

I did see it but first half of one show and second half of another. I just could not sit through 2.5 hrs all at one time. I didn't hate the show but I can't say it was much fun either. I would not sit through it again should it and I end up on Oasis again at the same time.

Guess what was waiting for me in my cabin this morning after breakfast???

ab0eece84b4e0e0a75b60ae983ea3099.jpg

Happy to add Oasis to my collection [emoji16]

c4f9adfc4d67e6394b84e0b490c3f0db.jpg

The crystal is a bit foggy from the humidity lol!

For anyone wondering, this cruise I will achieve 493 cruise points - the block is awarded at 490.

My girl is in her happy place [emoji177]

365eeeaf3ed409de27c9561f11c7611b.jpg

Great picture & congrats to your DD! Following along as we will be on Oasis in Oct. for the 4th. time celebrating with our sons & spouses birthdays & anniversaries that all happened this year! (big numbers! LOL).

Look forward to more of your review. :D

I did see it but first half of one show and second half of another. I just could not sit through 2.5 hrs all at one time. I didn't hate the show but I can't say it was much fun either. I would not sit through it again should it and I end up on Oasis again at the same time.

Good to know.

Debating if I’m going at all.

Absolutely loved Mama Mia on Allure.

Great picture & congrats to your DD! Following along as we will be on Oasis in Oct. for the 4th. time celebrating with our sons & spouses birthdays & anniversaries that all happened this year! (big numbers! LOL).

Look forward to more of your review. :D

Thanks so much, and congratulations to your family as well [emoji4]

They seated you as they would do in any restaurant and show you to your table, not let you walk around in circles looking for one. First time I’ve seen this done and I like it [emoji1303]

The rare times that they have done that when I have been on a ship I decline. I am fussy about where I sit and prefer to find my own.

Guess what was waiting for me in my cabin this morning after breakfast???

ab0eece84b4e0e0a75b60ae983ea3099.jpg

Happy to add Oasis to my collection [emoji16]

For anyone wondering, this cruise I will achieve 493 cruise points - the block is awarded at 490.

I hope they never stop this. I think the blocks are classy and a great momento.

The rare times that they have done that when I have been on a ship I decline. I am fussy about where I sit and prefer to find my own.

I get that too, but I lucked out today and was seated next to the window and not in the middle of the breakfast madness.

I hope they never stop this. I think the blocks are classy and a great momento.

Agreed. I have them displayed at home and in my office.

I’ve got some duplicates if anyone is looking to trade? Freedom and Adventure [emoji16]

Agreed. I have them displayed at home and in my office.

I’ve got some duplicates if anyone is looking to trade? Freedom and Adventure [emoji16]

I may take you up on that. We will be getting a duplicate Jewel in the Fall, and I can use either Freedom or Adventure.

There was a question earlier with respect to whether or not the lovely Diamond Lounge will be turned into Wonderland during the next refurb? I asked the Diamond Concierge this morning and the response was she is not aware of any future plan, however that WAS the plan during the last refurb, but it didn’t happen....

I may take you up on that. We will be getting a duplicate Jewel in the Fall, and I can use either Freedom or Adventure.

Let’s connect after the cruise and discuss...

About those lines..... this is the entrance to the WJ at 10:00 A.M

To make up for it, the bacon is perfectly crisp [emoji6]

My current view

Not sure how early you rise, but in December I ate breakfast in the MDR every morning around 8:30. Never once had to wait for a seat. Lower MDR was buffet and upper was full-service. We did full-service every morning and service/food was good.

Not sure how early you rise, but in December I ate breakfast in the MDR every morning around 8:30. Never once had to wait for a seat. Lower MDR was buffet and upper was full-service. We did full-service every morning and service/food was good.

Great tip, thanks for sharing. I’m typically up much earlier than I was today. I may choose the MDR buffet option during this week.

There was a question earlier with respect to whether or not the lovely Diamond Lounge will be turned into Wonderland during the next refurb? I asked the Diamond Concierge this morning and the response was she is not aware of any future plan, however that WAS the plan during the last refurb, but it didn’t happen....

In December it even had Wonderland on the elevator floor and next to the stairs for the floor instead of the diamond lounge. I had to help a poor lady that was so confused as to where it was. Signage was there, wonderland not so much.