gifting reservations to steakhouse?

i want to sign my inlaws up for dinner at the steakhouse for their 50th anniversary. we are cruising together but paid separately for the trip (different account numbers). is this possible? should I do it before we leave or when we get on the boat???

We made reservations for next week for us and my in-laws for a Mothers Day dinner on the last night. You can make the reservations in advance, and it's charged to your sail & sign account the night of the dinner. This is the first time I've done this, so I'm hoping they let us charge it all to our S&S and not separately.

We made reservations for next week for us and my in-laws for a Mothers Day dinner on the last night. You can make the reservations in advance, and it's charged to your sail & sign account the night of the dinner. This is the first time I've done this, so I'm hoping they let us charge it all to our S&S and not separately.

On our last Cruise we took the family to dinner and were allowed to put it all on our S&S even though they were in a different cabin.

wonderful. i want to give to my inlaws , to their room, but charged to us.

Make a reservation for their cabin, but give them your folio number. Or, go talk to the hostess when on board and explain. I'm sure they've done this many times before.

I booked on thanksgiving day for our group of 6 with 3 different cabins. No charges were made until we were finished with dinner and they asked for our sign and sail cards. We each paid for our own 35.00, as we were all solo. My niece actually reserved the steakhouse that same afternoon, she decided to go with us at the last minute. What a nice gesture. Yes just make the reservation for the number of people you need and then give them your card at the end. We scheduled a couple of months before the cruise because it was thanksgiving day. I received email confirmation for all of us to my email address a few days later. Nothing is due at the time of reservation and I booked online through the booking page.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Make a reservation for their cabin, but give them your folio number. Or, go talk to the hostess when on board and explain. I'm sure they've done this many times before.

that will NOT work. THe best thing to do is buy a gift card-- and have it applied to their cabin. Its 35.00 pp plus a tip. you can get a 75.00 card to apply to their cabin. Or like posted above-- a 75.oo cruise cash which is auto applied. There can be a note in the cabin stating that they were giftred 75.00 THey can not use your sign and sail card if you are not with them

would that cover the cost of the mail?

If you call Carnival and give them the recipients booking number, they can apply the cruise cash directly to their account. There is no mailing fee or any other fees. (You will have to buy $75 in cruise cash even though the steakhouse is only $70. But the additional $5 will still be credited to their account.)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums