Blend?

Brewgirl1

We sure had a good time, limited number in your group . Lots of tasting and then blending your own personal wine. It’s then corked and labeled for you to take. We took one bottle to dinner and had our wine Stewart taste. Nice way to spend some time onboard especially if you enjoy wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I'd like to know if anyone has tried this. Is it worth the $79? Opinions please.

We'll be on the Koningsdam in July and I thought it looked like fun.

We tried this in August 2017 and very much enjoyed the experience. We ended up,purchasing a 2nd bottle and later did a blind tasting with friends and others of our two blended bottles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How much does Blend cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

$79/pp.

We were on the K’dam for 15 days in March and never saw this area used. Probably just timing but not sure how long it will last if our impression bears out.

$79/pp.

We were on the K’dam for 15 days in March and never saw this area used. Probably just timing but not sure how long it will last if our impression bears out.

It was used a few times a day during our January 2018 cruise and usually attended by approx 6 people at a time. The instructor (not the ship's Cellar Master) seemed to be talking from a prepared script.

I have done a lot of blending, sniffing, gurgling, spitting and swallowing in my years of studying for my sommelier designation as a hobby. I do not believe the experience is worth $79 even if you get to keep the bottle. The five wines used in the blending exercise are not worth more than $25 a bottle individually so no matter how you blend them, the total cost of the bottle would still be $25. ;)

Well it depends....if you're printing at home, then just print the page with your name on it...if you're printing from the office, then all the pages :cool:

You are obviously not self-employed ;p

Hi, I'd like to know if anyone has tried this. Is it worth the $79? Opinions please.

We'll be on the Koningsdam in July and I thought it looked like fun.

It's a waste of time and money....