Any Apple devices sold in shops?

llarsen

I've not seen any in the ship's boutiques. Strikes me as a very high dollar set of items to try to keep in inventory. I also imagine the markup for convenience would be ridiculous. I have seen apple products in some of the US Airport kiosks.

I've not seen any in the ship's boutiques. Strikes me as a very high dollar set of items to try to keep in inventory. I also imagine the markup for convenience would be ridiculous. I have seen apple products in some of the US Airport kiosks.

Celebrity sells Apple Products. Can be quite a deal for somepeople because of the no tax situation. I don't know of any other line that carries them though

I was hoping to purchase something with my OBC. We bought our grandson a Go Pro when we were on Celebrity and they also carried iPad etc. Oh well...guess I'll have to spend my OBC on something for myself ;-)

Thanks for the replies.

Greetings, llarsen, from South Beach. No, never saw an Apple product. Otherwise nice stuff, to be sure, so a search is in order. OBC on Regent is why my husband has so many Explorer polo shirts. After spa visits, the WSJ, and maybe missing shaving cream, what to do with it? Not a bad problem, to be sure.

Mary

💀 CAUTION 💀

Celebrity sells Apple products on some of their ships.

But from my experience you should be very careful.

Their Apple products may not be the newest models despite what they tell you. The salespeople in the stores are IMO dishonest.

Celebrity tells you that the Apple products can be returned to any Apple store. ---FALSE---They can only be returned to the Celebrity Apple store

I purchased an Apple computer and found out it was last years model. Celebrity insisted it was not and refused to do anything.

. I then supplied the serial number from Apple listing the model year, and proof from Apple that they would not exchange or take back any product purchased on Celebrity.

Celebrity finally took it back, but stalled for over a month with misinformation and broken promises.

Very poor customer relations 😣